Après une campagne IndieGogo couronnée de succès, Retro Computers Limited à annoncé sur le ZX Spectrum Vega sortira fin Octobre.
Pour l’instant seul la version « non portable » est en vente sur Amazon.fr
Voici les caractéristiques de la bête :
- Classic gaming D-Pad, offering up, down, left right and diagonals.
- Four primary action buttons and three secondary buttons.
- System menu and control-set toggle button.
- Volume up/down / Brightness up/down.
- Sharp LCD 4:3 aspect ratio with approximately 0.2565 mm dot pitch. Accurately reproduces the ZX Spectrum 256×192 resolution with minimal screen border.
- LCD Screen brightness adjustable. Suitable for all light levels, and to extend battery life.
- Extended “ULAplus” colour palette support, in addition to the classic ZX Spectrum colour palette.
- Specification yet to be finalised, due to the variations of physical size and capacity available, however battery life is expected to be in excess of 6 hrs of continuous use.
- Charging is achieved through a micro-USB socket.
- SDSC and SDHC micro SD cards are supported.
- Additional games may be loaded from micro SD card – popular snapshot and tape file formats supported.
- SD card also allows preferences and game-saves to be stored for later resumption.
- Firmware upgradable through SD card.
- Unobtrusive pop-up control panel during game play through which to access all Vega features.
- Novel and easy-to-use virtual keyboard.
- Save and resume game (stored on SD card).
- Games may be tagged as favourites and recalled through a favourites menu.
- Player controls completely reconfigurable.
- Game pokes can be stored on SD card.
- Switchable Kempston and Cursor joystick emulation.
- Default Machine selection (48K and 128K models).
- Access to programming mode (BASIC).
- 3.5mm stereo headphone socket for private listening.
- Supports connection of external keyboard (specification to follow).
- Headphone socket doubles as an A/V connection, allowing stereo audio and composite video connection to a TV. Supports PAL and NTSC formats.